Join us for our 2019 fourth Annual Making Food Sustainably Conference
Join food and beverage professionals from across Canada to learn how technological innovation and big data can minimize environmental impacts, improve business competitiveness and address global mega challenges facing the food system.
The ‘Making Food Sustainably’ conference offers a unique opportunity for food and beverage professionals to explore how trends in smart technologies are being applied to create a cleaner, and more efficient manufacturing sector.
Prepare your business for the risks of today and opportunities of tomorrow.
1. Responsible Sourcing/Supply Chain Transparency: Can blockchain technology ensure products come from sustainable and ethical sources in a cost-effective manner?
2. Climate Change Mitigation: How is artificial intelligence being used to solve the earth's challenges, such as the impact of climate change on water, agriculture and biodiversity?
3. Valuing Natural Capital: By assigning value to natural resources such as biodiversity, soil, and water can we better understand and mitigate our exposure to environmental risks?
4. Food Loss + Waste: Can we use predictive analytics and big data to solve the inefficiencies and waste in our food system? Can this data be leveraged for a truly Circular Economy?
Based on the high-profile nature of this conference, it will attract media, producers, processors, manufacturers, retailers, distributors, food service, agri-food industry associations, policy and decision-makers, solutions providers, technology developers and vendors, subject matter experts, academia, not-for-profits and other stakeholders.
Stay Tuned as Speakers are announced throughout the coming months!
Register via Eventbrite!
Hear from local and global experts and industry leaders through keynotes, plenary sessions, and panel discussions:
Tuesday, February 26, 2019 - 6:30 pm to 9:00 pm
Evening Reception & Keynote Speaker ~ geo-political Impacts to Food Industry Sustainability
Wednesday, February 27, 2019 - 8:00 am to 4:30 pm
Trends in Food Sustainability - The Power of Data to Address the Mega Challenges of:
• Responsible Sourcing / Supply Chain Transparency
• Climate Change Mitigation • Valuing Natural Capital • Food Loss + Waste & Circular Economy
Exclusive Session for Food & Beverage Manufacturers Only - How can small and medium-sized enterprises leverage data to support the sustainability of their business?
Take Advantage of Early Bird Pricing!
Register now to take advantage of early bird pricing!
Evening Reception & Keynote + Conference - $375
Evening Reception & Keynote ONLY - $75
Conference ONLY - $325
Provision Coalition | 519-822-2042 | www.provisioncoalition.com