Expert in Food Industry Sustainability
Cher Mereweather is one of Canada’s leaders in food manufacturing sustainability. As Executive Director of Provision Coalition, an organization she founded with the country’s top food and beverage professional associations, Cher works directly with manufacturers to increase revenue, reduce costs and elevate their brands – purposefully. An advocate for change and a passionate spokesperson, Cher has dedicated her career to working with Canadian food processors and manufacturers to ensure this growth is both profitable and sustainable.
- The Business Case for Purpose-Led Organizations
- The Food Loss + Waste Business Advantage
- Global Sustainable Development Goals - Where Does Canada Fit?
- How a Changing Consumer is Impacting the Canadian Food & Beverage Industry
- Meeting the Demands of the Transparency Imperative
- Let's Talk Sustainability in Food and Beverage Manufacturing
Notable Speaking Engagements:
- National Zero Waste Council Zero Waste Conference
- Arrell Food Summit
- CCFI Public Trust Summit
- World Bank FLW International Workshop