Expert in Food Industry Sustainability
Cher Mereweather is one of Canada’s leaders in food manufacturing sustainability. As President & CEO of Provision Coalition, Cher works directly with manufacturers to increase revenue, reduce costs and elevate their brands – purposefully. An advocate for change and a passionate spokesperson, Cher has dedicated her career to working with Canadian food processors and manufacturers to ensure this growth is both profitable and sustainable.
- The Business Case for Purpose-Led Organizations
- The Food Loss + Waste Business Advantage
- Global Sustainable Development Goals - Where Does Canada Fit?
- How a Changing Consumer is Impacting the Canadian Food & Beverage Industry
- Meeting the Demands of the Transparency Imperative
- Let's Talk Sustainability in Food and Beverage Manufacturing
Notable Speaking Engagements:
- National Zero Waste Council Zero Waste Conference
- Arrell Food Summit
- CCFI Public Trust Summit
- World Bank FLW International Workshop